For entrepreneurs and their families we
- help set up efficient, tailor-made structures in view of securing wealth;
- prepare and realize succession plans; and
- administer estates.
Athletes are entrepreneurs too. In general, though, their careers as top professional athletes are relatively short. That's why it is all the more important that they secure their revenues both in the short and long run.
In addition, athletes may need legal support when engaging in their sport given that they are subject to increasingly complex rules. Thanks to its legal know-how and excellent network in the corporate world, our team can provide comprehensive support to athletes, particularly in the following fields:
- identification of and negotiation with sponsors
- negotiations with service providers, such as agents
- ad-hoc support in proceedings before TAS/CAS
- setting up efficient, tailor-made structures in view of securing wealth
We help athletes define their contractual and other legal relationships with agents, sponsors and business partners, so that they can focus on athletic achievements while knowing that their money is well taken care of.